Saturday, June 1, 2013

Today Is The Day! Day 1 of My 21+ Day Raw Food Cleanse!


Today is the day!  Today I start a minimum 21 day raw food cleanse!  I am excited!  I have been wanting /needing to do this for a long time and now I am ready!  If you are interested, you can follow my progress on my blog at www.kisst-organics.blogspot.com
Cheers to more improved health, happiness and longevity!  Yay me!

5'10"  -  221 lbs.  I don't like pictures of me, so I am very hesitant to publish one to the world.  I took one.  If  I can get it uploaded it will show up here.


I am hoping that by completing this cleanse I will not only see a reduction in weight but also freedom from inflammation.  As most of you know, I have done this before and it always propels me to expect more out of myself and out of life!  Completing a cleanse for me is vastly life changing!  I am thoroughly excited that today is the day to get started.  The journey can be a tough one but the results are always worth the effort!
This mornings breakfast:
Green smoothie
Raw flax crackers
Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment