Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 7 of My 21+ Day Raw Food Cleanse

Oh I have found so many wonderful raw organic foods!  I went to Denver, CO yesterday which is about 2 1/2 hours from us, to see a good friend that I haven't had the privilege of seeing for several years!  The entire day was a blessing but part of it was spent at a natural grocers where we found oodles and gobs of wonderful, organic produce.  The selection was  amazing!  I have not seen such a variety in a very long time!  Never-the-less I didn't bring home as much as I would have liked too!
Other wise, my cleanse has been what I would call somewhat discouraging.  I have been faithful and I lost 2 lbs the first couple of days but somehow, I have manged to put those back on and now I am staying steady.  I know it will happen but right now I guess my body is holding on to all of the nutrition and not letting go of anything.  This happens sometimes when your body is lacking nutrition. It tends to store fat as a reserve.  The pounds and the fat will come off, it's just a matter of time.  I will also add that I have not changed up my normal routine at this point.  I need to add more exercise and that will make the pounds drop off fast too.
Inflammation is another story, though I have not achieved the results I would like to see at this point, it has been reduced quite a bit.  I'm just greedy in this area!  I want it ALL gone!
Today is day eight and it's off to a great start!  I am supposed to painting some old bookcases that will go into my store for shelves, so off and running.....

No comments:

Post a Comment