Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 17 of MY 21+ Day Raw Food Cleanse

And....it's working!  

I am beginning to see some weight loss though not a lot, the toxins are on their "weigh out"!
Far more important to me than the weight is the removal of the toxins and with their removal my inflammation is greatly reduced.  I find that not only do my back and joints feel better (YAY) but I am not popping my knuckles like I did before.  My muscles are not as stiff upon rising and I don't feel like an old woman!  It just keeps getting better.
I am not at day 21 yet so I continue on and I must admit there have been some wonderful food smells that cause me to think that I cannot do this forever.....but then again, I feel good!  That is so HUGE!  I do not know for certain where this path will lead but I do know, it has been worth the journey!

Where are you?  Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and/or tired?  Are you ready to make some changes in your life or your diet?  Write me and let me know your thoughts and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment