Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 12 of My 21+ Day Raw Food Cleanse

Results are not always obvious to the naked eye or the scale for that matter!

I am seeing great results from doing this cleanse but not necessarily where they can be seen by others just yet.  Inflammation is considerably reduced and seems to get better by the day!  That's HUGE  for me!  I have suffered with inflammation and pain nearly all my life and I have had enough!  I want to be done with it!

Weight, now that's another story and one we will get into more.  I have not lost the weight I was hoping to lose by day 12 but that shows me a couple of things that I need to do to further this process.

Let's talk a bit about weight.  First of all it is a guideline for first impressions.  A person's appearance is generally part of what people use to base their opinions of who they are and what they stand for.  When we are over weight we are often cast into the realm of those who over eat, who are lazy or just don't try to take care of themselves.  To many, excess weight is the of poor health.  Weight is more than all of these and less at the same time.  Let me explain.

A toxic body causes weight gain and will prevent the loss of weight and also the loss of fat which disrupts the normal hormonal, digestive and circulatory systems. Toxic burden is caused by a number of factors:  To top the list, exposure to chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, household cleansers and disinfectants, drugs, alcohol, medications, solvents, clear down to toiletries and cosmetics and the list goes on.  We live in a highly induced chemical society.

Our bodies are designed to protect us from these hazardous invaders!  It does so by wrapping the toxic debris in fat and storing it out of harms way.
Eating  fruits and vegetables is a great way detox and to lose weight but the fruits and vegetables we buy in the grocery stores are tainted with chemicals.  These chemicals are difficult at best to get off of the produce and even if you get some of it off, chances are there is still a residue left on your food which in turn causes problems with your metabolic system.

This is what has happened to me in the past.  I began eating more healthy several years ago and primarily eat between 75 and 90% vegetarian now.  Due to my eating habits, I am require a deeper cleansing process to remove the toxic debris.  At this point, I have not forced my body to go into a full blown detox by breaking down the cell walls that are storing the fat.  What does this mean?  It means, I need to add in more aerobic exercise to generate sweat, build muscle and push my body to flush those fat cells to release the toxins from my system.  This doesn't sound like fun but I know in order to achieve the results that I want to achieve it is a necessary evil.  Therefore, commitment to add exercise everyday. Like it or not, here I come! 

I want a happy, healthy body and I cannot achieve this quickly simply by changing my diet due to the fact that I am still carrying a toxic burden. 

There are some other tricks for removing toxins too, like adding Raw Apple Cider Vinegar to the diet, making sure your Ph is balanced at 7.4 or a little higher, using food grade peroxide to oxygenate your entire system.  There are posts on all of these.  You can key your inquiry into the search box for more information.

Are you having trouble getting to or maintaining your ideal weight?  What are you doing or have you done to promote weight loss?

No comments:

Post a Comment