Although honey can be a fantastic health-boosting tool, using the wrong kind of honey will not give you the health benefits you expect. A study conducted for Food Safety News shows that at least 75% of the honey sold in the US is actually not real honey, according to Food and Drug Administration standards. In order for honey to be deemed “honey” in the United States, the honey must contain pollen as it would naturally. While the FDA has a strict rule on what is and what isn’t considered real honey, they actually don’t bother to check the honey sold, so many people are consuming fake, nutrient-depleted honey. The simplest potential solution to this problem would be for you to purchase Raw Honey at http://www.kisstorganics.com
Raw Honey has long been among the top superfoods used to treat countless health conditions and boost overall health. Raw Honey can be used to help treat an array of health issues experienced on a daily basis. This amazing bee-product possesses antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties – making it one of the most beneficial foods to consume.
Allergy Protection – As an alternative and natural allergy treatment to drug therapies, Raw Honey has been utilized successfully with many allergy sufferers swearing by its antiallergenic properties.
All-Natural Antibiotic: Raw Honey is known to help speed the healing of wounds. One study published in the journal Microbiology found that honey prevented a type of streptococcus from inhibiting the healing of wounds. Researchers conducting the lab tests found that even the smallest amount of honey was enough to kill off the majority of bacterial cells on the skin which infects the wound site. There is a potential that Raw Honey could even be utilized to prevent wounds in the first place.
Other research shows how Raw Honey could be a potent answer to drug resistant bacteria like MRSA. In fact, some researchers have come to the conclusion that Raw Honey could even be more effective than antibiotics in many cases; after examining how the superfood can prevent and fight serious skin infections. After a skin injury like a cut or a scrape, bacteria can penetrate the wound site but scientists have found that Raw Honey can destroy such bacteria and can even painlessly remove pus, scabs and dead tissue from wounds and stimulates new tissue growth.
Soothes Coughs and Eases Colds - Perhaps among the most employed health benefits of honey, this superfood can be used to soothe coughs or ease colds. A mixture of organic, raw vinegar and Raw Honey provides soothing relief for sore throats and helps stop the tickle that stimulates coughing. Raw honey — with all its components including royal jelly, propolis and bee pollen — is high in nutrients and enzymes, which kill bacteria and viruses. Children, given just a little bit before bed often sleep better and cough less than if given nothing.
Further adding to the health benefits of Raw Honey, this super food:
• Increases calcium absorption.
• Can increase hemoglobin count and treat or prevent anemia caused by nutritional factors.
• Can help arthritic joints.
• Works as a natural and gentle laxative, aids constipation.
• Provides instant energy without the insulin surge caused by white sugar or corn syrup.
• Contains a wide array of trace minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, copper, chromium, manganese and selenium, which are critical for healthy cellular insulin sensitivity and blood sugar balance. Raw honey does have an effect on blood sugar and contains approximately 53% fructose, so one should only consume this superfood in moderation. For those with diabetes or blood sugar concerns it is suggested that only 1 teaspoon per day of the Raw Honey be consumed. 1 teaspoon of honey per day is said to be enough to fight most alergy symptoms.