Tuesday, March 5, 2013

4 Levels of Eating



I love this!  Not sure who is the original source but this is so true and when we break it down into its most simple form like a chart like this, it helps us to understand where we are and to be honest with ourselves.  Honestly, I strive to be at level 4 on a constant basis but I struggle with it.  I find it very easy to bounce all over the place when my mind is not focused on the goals I want to attain and my resistance is low.  It's even more difficult when you live with someone who doesn't seem to care about their eating habits or their health in the least.
Resistance and discipline are very hard to find when there are fresh baked cookies sitting on the counter.  Lord help us all to be the best we can be and master the art of eating for health!

Veronica

Where are you on the "levels of eating chart?"  We would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment