Monday, January 9, 2012

Cleansing Fast Day 7- Half Way!!!!

Wooohooo seeing and feeling results!
I am stronger and that is AWESOME!!!!!!  Spiritually stronger is the most important.  Fasting always allows me to draw closer to the Lord, to be aware of where I am and be in tune to where I should be.  In prayer on Day 7, I realized that part of my physical struggle with my upper back comes from clenching my teeth.  I carry a lot of stress in my neck and shoulders anyway and I have noticed recently that I am clenching. Through prayer the Lord also revealed that this problem is due to hanging on to  unforgiveness and bitterness.  I won't  go into detail on that part but it is something I obviously need to work out within my emotional and spiritual self.  Physically I am stronger in that I don't have the degree of pain that I was experiencing before.  I do have a couple of vertebra out again ~ go figure.  :o)  Emotionally, some people can just set me off!!!  No,  I'm not going to tell you who they are!Lol!!  My hope is that if you are one of them, you will never, never know!  I despise talking about people unless I have something positive to share!  Well, my emotions seem to be more in balance.  I am not jumping on the band wagon every time someone gets my gall up!!  With this I have been able to tell a couple of people to just stop their complaining and carrying on!  I try to be gentle when I do this!  I don't want to hurt their feelings but point out that perhaps they should consider dealing with some of their own problems. 
Here is a dimensional comparison:
Day 1                              Day 7
Size 16                            Size 14
Weight 225                      Weight 210.5
Bust 48                            Bust 44
Waist 42                          Waist 42
Hips 46                            Hips 44
Thigh 29                          Thigh 28
You may notice that my waist has not reduced in proportion to the rest of me. This ok, nothing alarming and certainly not a surprise to me, though I had hoped for better. Stomach fat is the most difficult to remove. Digestive issues also make the stomach area reduce more slowly.
Now! Onto the second half!






No comments:

Post a Comment